CTO Lighting is a family owned business that has built an enviable reputation worldwide over the past 20 years working with some of the leading interior designers such as David Collins Studio and Martin Brudnizki on exclusive projects such as Chiltern Street Firehouse and St Pancras Hotel. Both our stock and bespoke departments supply projects worldwide to international clients including British Airways and Gordon Ramsay.
We design and manufacture a range of luxury lighting distributed through our worldwide sales network alongside bespoke fixtures for prestigious design practices and projects. This is a great opportunity to work with some of the industries finest in a progressive design-led company.
CTO Lighting has a vacancy for a Sales Manager working within our new showroom and office in Islington as we continue to grow at a fast pace. As Sales Manager within CTO Lighting you will lead the sales team working in tandem with our other departments to ensure our strong growth targets are achieved. This role will report directly to the Managing Director and Commercial Director.
The role offers an exciting opportunity for someone to lead our sales department during a time of exceptional growth. We are looking for someone who wants to join our friendly and experienced team, working with them in a fast-paced commercial environment to grow and support our national and international sales network.
- Oversee, implement and develop an effective sales strategy to achieve company targets.
- Manage and grow our global sales network - UK and International markets.
- Seek new opportunities to develop untapped sales streams.
- Ensure agents meet targets and are fully trained in CTO Lighting brand and products.
- Build and lead a team to ensure the sales department work cohesively.
- Drive new products into existing markets.
- Use our London showroom for client events and presentations as well working with colleagues to maximize its usage.
- Ensure a high level of customer focus and satisfaction.
- Liaise with the design and operations teams on bespoke projects.
- Attend national and international trade shows; Decorex, Maison & Objet, Euroluce.
- Travel nationally and internationally from time to time.
You must be an enthusiastic, organised person with a passion for design and will relish the chance to operate in a successful luxury, design led company. You must be ambitious and be able to thrive with the responsibility that will be given and grow in this role. We provide an excellent career path opportunity and see this role developing within CTO Lighting.
You must have:
- A minimum of 7-10 years’ sales experience within a fast paced luxury commercial environment within the interiors sector.
- Strong presentation skills, communication and negotiation abilities.
- An outgoing personality and good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent management and team leadership skills.
- Good project management.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and a CRM database.
- Sage 50 knowledge (or similar accounts package).
Fluency in French and/or German and or any other languages is advantageous.
CTO Lighting offer an excellent opportunity for your personal development, a profit share scheme and a great working environment. The salary will depend on your skills and experience. There is a pension scheme and 20 days’ holiday (and an extra 1 day for every 2 years worked) plus statutory holidays.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org